GUMBO 94.9 LOVES OUR WINNERS… AND TO GIVE EVERYONE A FAIR CHANCE OF WINNING AWESOME PRIZES, THERE A FEW SIMPLE RULES THAT HELP OUR LAWYERS SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT:
- ALL WINNERS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE CONTEST.
- WINNERS, OR PARENT/GUARDIAN, MUST HAVE A VALID I.D. TO CLAIM A PRIZE. THE PRIZE MUST BE PICKED UP AT OUR STUDIOS AT 6282 WEST MAIN STREET IN HOUMA, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
- N THE EVENT OF CONCERTS, OR OTHER TIMELY EVENTS, TICKETS MUST BE CLAIMED BEFORE 5PM THE LAST BUSINESS DAY OF THE EVENT, OR WILL BE FORFEITED.
- ONLY ONE WINNER – PER HOUSEHOLD – EVERY 30 DAYS BEFORE YOU CAN WIN AGAIN. (SMALLER DAILY PRIZES SUCH AS BIRTHDAY CAKES, T-SHIRTS, OR PRIZES WON AT A LIVE BROADCAST OR EVENT ARE EXEMPT, AT THE DISCRETION OF THE RADIO STATION)
- WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TAXES OR FEES (WHEN APPLICABLE)
- YOU MAY NOT WIN PRIZES UNDER ANOTHER PERSONS NAME – EITHER ON AIR OR ON SITE REGISTRATIONS.
- WINNER HAS TWO WEEKS (14 CALENDAR DAYS) TO CLAIM ANY PRIZE, OR ELSE IT WILL BE FORFEITED.
- EMPLOYEES OF SOUTHEASTERN BROADCASTING, AND THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILIES, ARE INELIGIBLE TO WIN
- SOUTHEASTERN BROADCASTING RESERVES THE RIGHT TO USE ANY WINNERS VOICE OR IMAGE IN PROMOTING CONTESTS OR THE RADIO STATION.
- SOUTHEASTERN BROADCASTING ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITIES OF ANY INJURY OR HARM INCURRED WHILE TRAVELING TO, AT, OR FROM ANY EVENT.
- SOUTHEASTERN BROADCASTING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CANCELLATION OF ANY EVENT HELD BY AN OUTSIDE PROMOTER.
- THERE IS NO CASH OR PRIZE EXCHANGE REIMBURSEMENT TO THE VALUE ASSIGNED TO ANY PRIZE.
GUMBO ON FACEBOOK16,510
WGUO Gumbo 94.9FM
Playing Back-to-Back "Country Greats"
6282 West Main Street
Houma, LA 70360
For requests call: 985-274-0120
3 hours agoCongratulations to today's Birthday Cake Winner from Chez Cake Bakery! Pick up your certificate @ 6282 W. Main St. Houma. Call (985-274-0120) with your Birthday & Anniversary wishes for the Birthday Party before 9:49am every weekday morning with Dr. Don. ... See MoreSee Less
7 hours agoYou loved Mother's Day Muffins, now get ready for Donuts with Dads to celebrate dads, uncles, grandpas, guardians, and all for Father's Day! (Shout out to the parrains out there.) This program is free and open to the public on June 17 at 11 a.m. at the Main Library.Registration required, please call 985-876-5861 to register. Thank you to Sweet Kraving for sponsoring the donuts for this event. ... See MoreSee Less🐶🐱☀️Our adoption floors are full; therefore, we are offering a special "Meow & Bow-Wow Luau" reduced adoption fee for all pets!The shelter will offer reduced adoptions for $25.00 for dogs beginning Tuesday June 6th, 2023 and ending Saturday, June 17th, 2023Adoption hours during the week are Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm. Adoption hours on Saturdays are from 10:00am to 2:00pm.The shelter will not be open for intake on Saturdays.It is with great anticipation that by offering a reduced price for adoptions that more pets can find homes.Pictures of some of the adoptable animals can be found on the shelter’s Facebook page and Petfinder.com.Adopted dpets are provided with the following:✅health exam✅vaccinations✅dewormer✅appropriate testing✅microchip (including registration)✅spay/neuter✅1 mo. supply of preventions✅Starter bag of Hill’s Science Diet foodIf you can't adopt, but are interested in fostering, please fill our our foster interest form so that a team member can reach out to you! tpcg.org/index.php?f=animal_shelter&p=foster_form&fbclid=IwAR0_uvSVO6c1G2O090G1GHlLCmA2mqaGLkbq5J... ... See MoreSee Less
2 days agoWe know children do best when they can safely remain with their parents or with other family members. That’s why CASA of Terrebonne volunteers commit to strengthening families in their ability to care for and protect their children. CASA of Terrebonne currently has 173 children waiting for you to be their voice in the court system. Join us in advocating for stronger families and please consider joining us for our information session Tuesday, June 6th at 5:30 pm.These one-hour information sessions are your first step in learning how you can give a child hope for a brighter future.Sign-up Here: bit.ly/CASAInfoSession662023#ReunificationMonth #ChangeAChildsStory ... See MoreSee Less