GUMBO 94.9 LOVES OUR WINNERS… AND TO GIVE EVERYONE A FAIR CHANCE OF WINNING AWESOME PRIZES, THERE A FEW SIMPLE RULES THAT HELP OUR LAWYERS SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT:
- ALL WINNERS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE CONTEST.
- WINNERS, OR PARENT/GUARDIAN, MUST HAVE A VALID I.D. TO CLAIM A PRIZE. THE PRIZE MUST BE PICKED UP AT OUR STUDIOS AT 6282 WEST MAIN STREET IN HOUMA, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
- N THE EVENT OF CONCERTS, OR OTHER TIMELY EVENTS, TICKETS MUST BE CLAIMED BEFORE 5PM THE LAST BUSINESS DAY OF THE EVENT, OR WILL BE FORFEITED.
- ONLY ONE WINNER – PER HOUSEHOLD – EVERY 30 DAYS BEFORE YOU CAN WIN AGAIN. (SMALLER DAILY PRIZES SUCH AS BIRTHDAY CAKES, T-SHIRTS, OR PRIZES WON AT A LIVE BROADCAST OR EVENT ARE EXEMPT, AT THE DISCRETION OF THE RADIO STATION)
- WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TAXES OR FEES (WHEN APPLICABLE)
- YOU MAY NOT WIN PRIZES UNDER ANOTHER PERSONS NAME – EITHER ON AIR OR ON SITE REGISTRATIONS.
- WINNER HAS TWO WEEKS (14 CALENDAR DAYS) TO CLAIM ANY PRIZE, OR ELSE IT WILL BE FORFEITED.
- EMPLOYEES OF SOUTHEASTERN BROADCASTING, AND THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILIES, ARE INELIGIBLE TO WIN
- SOUTHEASTERN BROADCASTING RESERVES THE RIGHT TO USE ANY WINNERS VOICE OR IMAGE IN PROMOTING CONTESTS OR THE RADIO STATION.
- SOUTHEASTERN BROADCASTING ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITIES OF ANY INJURY OR HARM INCURRED WHILE TRAVELING TO, AT, OR FROM ANY EVENT.
- SOUTHEASTERN BROADCASTING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CANCELLATION OF ANY EVENT HELD BY AN OUTSIDE PROMOTER.
- THERE IS NO CASH OR PRIZE EXCHANGE REIMBURSEMENT TO THE VALUE ASSIGNED TO ANY PRIZE.
- Bobby the Cajun Richard is On Now!
Since we had to cancel our Good Earth Market...we decided to create a contact list of local food/goods producers as a part of our virtual Good Earth Market that will be on our website. If you are a fisherman (shrimp, crabs, crawfish, catfish, etc...), farmer (beef, chicken, eggs, pork, tomatoes, cucumbers, okra, etc...), maker of jellies and jams, maker of soap, etc...in the Terrebonne/Lafourche area and would like to be on this contact list, please send us a message with your name/business name, what you sell, and your phone number. If people are looking for what you have for sale...they can call you directly to purchase from you. ...
Beginning this week, the Three O'clock Project will provide free weekend meals for all children in the parish. The weekend meals will be distributed with the Friday meal. A parent or guardian is allowed to pick up meals for their children. There is a limit of 10 meals per car. Meals will be handed to the driver or placed through a window on a seat. Staff will be wearing gloves & masks. Stay safe, healthy, and happy :) ...
Grand Isle will begin allowing camp owners and their immediate families access to their property on Monday April 20th -- read the full release for the details. Stay Safe!Amended declaration...please share ...
Beginning tomorrow, April 15th, 2020, Parish President Archie Chaisson has modified the closure time for restaurants from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.Beginning tomorrow, April 15th, 2020, Parish President Archie Chaisson has modified the closure time for restaurants from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. #COVID19 #COVIDUpdates #PressRelease ...